Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 - Pretty in Purple

I was just thinking the other day about how people say pretty in pink, while somebody can be pretty in purple too! Purple is a recent favorite color of mine for scrapbooking... even though for other things lime lime green is. Just last night I went to Pat Catans to spend my christmas and birthday money and I made a major investment... a heat embossing tool. I have been looking at those little heat guns for quite a while now and finally chose to go ahead and make the purchase! If any of you have a heat gun and embossing powders, you need to use some heat embossing on your layout. If you don't, use at least 5 brads. Most of your layout should be purple, but you may have less than 4 items that are not purple on your layout!! Go ahead!! Get started!!


No comments:

Post a Comment